WDUG Quarterly Meeting
December 3rd, 2014
Aurora Medical Center - Summit
Cutoff date for pre-registration is November 26th.
LUW Track -
- DB2 Migrations: Real world experiences Planning, Preparing and Executing, James Sobieski - IBM
- The Secret Powers in the DB2 Administrative Routines and Views, James Sobieski - IBM
- What's new for DB2 Clients and Drivers?, James Wadell - IBM
- Lookin at Hadoop in the rearview mirror, David Majcher - IBM
z/OS Track -
- Mainframe DB2 for z/OS Performance and Tuning, Mike Wingfield - Compuware
- DB2 for z/OS V11 Utilities Update, Craig Friske - IBM
- Real-Life Use of DB2 Profiles to Solve and Intermittent Production Problem, Mark Rader - IBM
- IBM DB2 for z/OS Distributed Access Best Practices, Adrian Burke - IBM
Also, the September meeting is the first meeting of our new Membership Year!
If you are a current member Renewal letters are in the mail!
If you plan to join you can download our Membership Brochure
Payments can be mailed to our PO Box or paid at the meeting, Checks or Cash only!