WDUG Quarterly Meeting
September 10th, 2014
West Bend Mutual, West Bend
Cutoff date for pre-registration is September 5th.
LUW Track -
- Stage Advice: 20 Invaluable DB2 LUW Performacne Insights from Around the Globe, Scott Hayes, DBI Software
- DB2 Time Travel Query Patterns for Integration, Monitoring and Profit, Fred Sobotka, FRS Consulting
- Automation Everywhere and Time Travel Query, Fred Sobotka, FRS Consulting
- DB2 Cancun: The New BLU Experience, Calisto Zuzarte, IBM
z/OS Track -
- DB2 10 and 11 for z/OS - Implementing and Using Autonomic Statistics, John Iczkovits, IBM
- DB2 11 Catching, Tuning, Trending for SQL Workloads - a Resource & Cost Saving Approach, Ulf Heinrich, SEGUS Inc
- The Top Ten Things You Need to Know: For DBAs, Developers, & Managers, Craig Mullins, Mullins Consulting Inc
- DB2 Performance Tuning Roadmap, Craig Mullins, Mullins Consulting Inc
Also, the September meeting is the first meeting of our new Membership Year!
If you are a current member Renewal letters are in the mail!
If you plan to join you can download our Membership Brochure
Payments can be mailed to our PO Box or paid at the meeting, Checks or Cash only!