WDUG Quarterly Meeting
March 5, 2014
Aurora Medical Facility, Summit, WI
Cutoff date for pre-registration is Friday February 28th.
LUW Track -
- DB2 BLU Acceleration/DB2 Cloud and Beyond - Dave Majcher, IBM
- DB2 BLU Acceleration/DB2 Cloud and beyond… Demo - John J. Park, IBM Product Manager for DB2 with BLU Acceleration
- Systemzilla - Huy Ly, IBM Product Technical Sales Specialist
- How to identify and justify DB2 financial metrics - Justin Racklin, WW Information Management CVE Program Leader
z/OS Track -
- Build your DB2 11 Plan in Advance - Paul Bartak, IBM
- Build your DB2 11 Plan in Advance Part 2 - Paul Bartak, IBM
- The Present and Future of Large Memory in DB2 - Jay Yothers, IBM*
- What Happened to My IBM DB2 Server? The Top Missteps in High Availability - Jay Yothers, IBM*
* New speaker - Jay Yothers is a DB2 for z/OS architect. He has been part of the DB2 Development organization since the very first release of DB2 and has designed and developed many key features of DB2 for z/OS. He has been awarded over 20 patents for his work in DB2 for z/OS. He is a frequent speaker at conferences such as IDUG and IOD, seminars, web casts, user group meetings, and executive briefings, bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience to such events.